Do you like to experiment and explore new territories beyond the limits of typical thinking?
Do you always keep up to date on the latest news and evolution in the world of communication?
You could be the right person for Ogilvy!
We are looking for an English Copywriter who knows how to develop highly engaging and impactful creative work with experience of working within a Creative team for an international Creative Agency.
Bilingual or English mother tongue is mandatory.
· Think strategically, create the idea and develop the story flow;
· develop highly impactful & relevant work for the different campaign materials;
· think creatively and devise imaginative and smart projects based on local and international client briefs;
· push boundaries of original thinking to explore new creative solutions;
· communicate creative ideas effectively to a wide audience of various levels of creative knowledge;
· translate the strategic creative concepts into different creative executions to be presented to the client;
· execute creative ideas to the highest standard involving and communicating with the necessary creative team and collaborating with strategists and client service team;
· modify initial ideas into workable concepts;
· deliver work to brief on time and on budget, to the highest quality;
· have a degree or similar in advertising, design or related subjects;
· have 3/4 years’ experience of working within a Creative team for a large communication Agency;
· have previous knowledge of the industry and an understanding of the creative process in advertisement, digital and social;
· think creatively and communicate ideas through the written form (ie: scripts and copy);
· familiar with digital and technology trends;
· mother tongue English and good knowledge of Italian language are mandatory.